Let's Admit it!

 




My Dear Aakaksha,

    I’m writing this to you with open heart, you can blindly trust every sentence I’ve said here because it has come directly from bottom of my heart.

    The Story of my life is full of twists and turns, just like a maze… When you entered I was very unconfident about my capability as a mate. Hence it all started with an experiment. Slowly and Gradually I or rather we both, Understood the meaning of true selflessness what we call LOVE Then as days past, we started hanging out, initially we were not what we actually are, it was just our mask that we were seeing. But as it is truly said, “Only what’s real, sustains the furnace of time” The mask wearied off and our true faces came to be visible, that change was even better for our never ending journey, we started to find ourselves in each other, There were shortcomings, Misunderstandings, Impurities, these were more at my side rather than yours, I feel. At times we used to come across problems, both together we used to face them without hesitation. We eventually faced all difficulties together, provided: financial problems were always on our heads. There were many sweet memories too. Every time, we used to get chance, we tried to decorate our small world with glitters of joy. I’ve enjoyed all the small talks, all the bike rides, all the rain drops together with you. May it be ARAI Mines, Various Gardens across the city, Pavilion mall, Sambar Hotel, Burger Café, PK Biryani, Or Bike ride from Atharva’s home in rain when we purchased garbage bags, just to protect our heads from rain showers, All those days were awesome. May it be first out station journey to Chennai Together or staying entire day and doing nothing, on my flat, all our memories were filled with joy and stress and sweet galleries.

    Weather I truly want you as my life partner? The question is itself invalid. The Love we have, the dreams we share, the compatibility we have developed, the trust we have built, everything is just timeless, and undoable. Perhaps my entire life will be meaningless if we aren’t what we are best: ADIKSHA


Yours Lovingly,

Aditya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my loved one