Letter to my loved one

 




Hey Aakanksha!

    You are an important person in my life. That isn’t just a general sentence but a precisely spoken emotional statement. Every time we speak or see each other, nothing but a wide, beautiful smile comes on my face, the happiness can’t even be hidden even if I want to. Your presence gives a sense of peace and joy and a family-like feeling. I often compare you to my mom, because I find similar affection and kindness in your eyes. Your personality reminds me of her, although there are differences. Do you know what that means? That means simply I have found my home. My family is with you. I never thought before about my life with somebody, but nowadays with you around me, I feel the future with you is calling me.

    In the last 5 months of being together, I’ve learned many things and understood different colors in the rainbow of life. Some very beautiful, and some not-so-beautiful moments were spent together. We fell together, we rose together, and we ate, slept, cried, and laughed together. Togetherness is the new form of what we are these days. The void of you not with me is so huge, that it does not even recognize it as a void. But once I see you, my mind and heart realize this gigantic void. And immediately my heart is filled with joy and satisfaction that only heals me more and more.

    For all these days of being together, there is no going back, but even with all the insecurities in our hearts, we pray for each other every day. It was our ambitious intention to understand and interact with each other, but now the dire consequence of our action is showing its head up. Love and companionship are our definitions now and so will they be forever from now.

 

How long will we go and where will we stop, we never know.

But today, it feels like we will never let each other go.

Every time we meet, and every time our smiles will glow,

And at every meeting, we just pray for the time to run slow.

 

    After all these days of companionship and togetherness, I think it is impossible to separate us.

    And I have come with this question for you…

    Will you be mine and only mine forever???

 

Yours truly,

Aditya.

Comments

  1. Stolen
    My nights have gone sleepless
    Restless are my days
    Whatever the time is
    You are in my mind always

    I wish we keep on talking twenty four*seven
    Being with you is like
    Being in heaven

    I wanna hold your hands
    and I do dance
    I wish soon I'll
    get this beautiful chance

    I get goose bumps
    Every time I think about you
    So
    Easily my heart ♥ will get stolen
    This I never knew

    Never before felt feeling and experiences
    I am doing through
    I am admitting today
    Yes I am falling in love with you...!!!
    - With love
    Aakanksha


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment